How To Wash My Wefted Hair Extensions(Weaving)?
Prior to using wefted hair, double check for looseness and make corrections by sewing through or applying a proper adhesive to the loose parts. This helps to prevent shedding.
The following are general washing instructions for your 100% human hair product. The specific weave or braid procedure will determine actual hair maintenance requirements-ask your hair stylist for specific washing and maintenance instructions.
- Detangle hair from roots to ends before washing.
- Carefully wash with luke warm water and a mild shampoo. Do not rub or twist the hair. Follow with conditioner.
- Gentle squeeze out excess water and pat dry with towel. Do not rub or roll the hair dry into the towel.
- Dry and style hair as recommended by your hair stylist.
- For bonded hair, do not blow dry or apply heat over adhesives.
Let Braidiology™ Take Care Of All Your Hair Extensions Needs